I glanced at the calendar this morning and realized that July is only days away. Days away. The passage of time this past month has been interesting, with some days that seemed especially long and others that raced by. At any rate, it’s been full of memorable happenings such as:
1. The Dance Company’s first recital.
2. Famliy visiting from Alabama.
3. Melissa’s high school graduation.
4. Taking a road trip from Michigan to Florida with my friend, Sam.
5. My sister Janna’s extended visit.
Before June slips away I’m taking a moment to appreciate all the wonderful days and experiences squeezed into a very busy month. Yes, I am so very blessed. I can’t wait to see what wonders the days of July bring!